Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fantasy Football

by Ang
Our Fantasy Football draft was today!  It was so much fun.  It started promptly at 1:30.  Everyone was on time!  Each player had 90 seconds when it was their turn to make their pick.

Here is who I ended up with:

Starters:
Michael Vick (QB-Eagles) - This is a long story.  I ended up trading with a teammate.  It was a deal too good to pass up.
Miles Austin (WR - Cowboys)
Sidney Rice (WR - Seahawks)
Braylon Edwards (WR - 49ers)
Vernon Davis (TE - 49ers)
Reshard Mendenhall (RB - Steelers)
Matt Forte (RB - Bears)
Daniel Thomas (RB - Miami)
Alex Henery (Kicker - Eagles) A former Husker!
Green Bay Defense

Bench
Mark Sanchez (QB-Jets)
Steve Smith (WR - Eagles)
Donnie Avery (WR - Rams)
Jerome Simpson (WR - Bengals)
Roy Helu (RB - Washington) A former Husker!
Michael Bush (RB - Oakland)
Kendal Hunter (RB - 49ers) - on my bench

I feel pretty good about it....my bench is pretty weak though, so I need to do some work on that.

Here's a few pictures before the draft:
Here's the trophy that I got for coming in 2nd place last year:

It was a lot of fun!  I'm not expecting to do nearly as well this year (especially because I drafted all by myself with no help from my husband!), and it usually doesn't happen twice.  I'm still excited though!

No comments:

Post a Comment