Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Our Summer So Far

It's been busy to say the least.  At the beginning of June, the husband and I went to Minneapolis for a early anniversary trip.  It was reall nice.  And so relaxing.  We had a great time. 


 At the end of June I lost my mind and invited six extra kids over to spend the night.  It was really fun but I can't really tell you what we did.  It's all kind of a blur.


 Decorating sugar cookies



Here is quite possibly the two cutest seven year olds on the planet

                                     

 At the beginning of July was the District Convention.  It was so fun hanging out with the people that I love.  And I am sorry pops but I didn't get a picture of you!!!  How could I have let that happen??? Unless you want to count the one of  me and the little girl.  You are in the corner.






 My oldest has been working hard.  He had about a inch of hay in his shoes the other day from moving bales. 

 He was working concrete last night and got burned.  Bad.  Second degree burns.  He is feeling ok today.  Still in alot of pain.  But his wounds are healing and all the concrete dust is gone.  This picture was before we went to the doctor.


I probably shouldn't have put that picture last.  Or at all.  Sorry!  Summer is more then half over but we still have alot of fun things left to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment