Friday, September 28, 2012

The Office Reveal!

By Amy
 
In my defense...I have tried to write this office post twice before and everytime when I was almost to the last picture my computer would stop uploading and I would have to start over.  So this time I didn't chance it.  I only uploaded five pictures and I will do another post with details this weekend. 
So!  I have a office!  My very own room to decorate however I wanted to.  My own little space.  Our basement is really just one big room and our desks were in the corner.  My husband got tired of the kids using his desk as a dumping ground for various things.  So he decided that he needed a office.  With walls.  And a door.  So I just sort of suggested..."Hey!  Can I have one too?"  And being the sweet man that he is...he said yes.  So here is the before picture....
 
 

See the brick wall?  That's where my office starts.  He covered the brick with paneling so all the walls look the same.  Bascially where the weight bench is?  That's where my office is now. 


 The outside isn't finished yet.  And I need to paint and put knobs on the door.


 My desk...I will post more detailed pictures in the next post.  But you get the idea. 


My most favorite part is my picture wall.  And the red chair comes in second.  A fabulous craigslist find for forty bucks!


The other wall has a book shelf stuffed full of odds and ends.  Like I said...I didn't want to take my chances with uploading any more pictures.  I will try to post more tomorrow. 

3 comments:

  1. It was so sweet of your hubby to let you have your own office as well. Yep, that picture wall is nice, and those frames make the wall even prettier. And that red chair, it's definitely flossy. It's certainly a pleasure to work in an office as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red chair and the desk lamp are lovely and gorgeous! They make your space more functional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hanks for the tips, always make sure that the agent you are working with has good reputation and is reliable enough otherwise you might end up facing a lot of problems.

    ReplyDelete