Monday, October 24, 2011

Excuses

by Ang

Once again, I apologize for my lack of blogging.  We have been swamped.  We had someone come and redo our bedroom - new floors, some paint, new trim, etc.  So the rest of our house was torn apart for about 5 days.  Our bedroom is done now, but we're still moving stuff back in.  You know how it goes....you start with a completely blank slate, and then when it's time to move stuff in, you want to go through everything (clothes included - I have one bag so far for the Goodwill) and pare down and not put everything back in.  So that's where we're at right now!

And in two days we leave for Nebraska!  I am so excited!  I can't wait to see everybody.  So I've been busy getting ready for that and getting things lined up for our housesitter.

And then there's my homework. Oh...the homework.  This week, my homework is due Sunday and Monday.  However, I don't want to do homework in Nebraska.  So I'm going to try to get it all done before we leave.  Which leaves me tonight and tomorrow.  I have math problems, a quiz, and in Medical Terminology I have to watch two surgeries, take one quiz and two tests.  Yikes.  I better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment