Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Letter to My Nephews

by Ang

Dear D & M:


For years, I was able to see you very regularly, and from 2007 – 2010, I got to see you about every other day! I got spoiled. I got so used to being able to just grab you for the weekend or take you swimming for the afternoon. I got to work with you in service. I got to see you at every meeting. It was wonderful!

And then I moved. And got married. And you gained a new Uncle. Which are all great things, but I started to miss you like you wouldn’t believe. I’d just look at a picture of you and start crying! Yes, we’ve been able to see each other since then, but not like we used to.

Uncle J and I decided that we wanted to spend some one-on-one time with you. Sooooo………







At the end of July……


Uncle J and I will get on a plane…..




The two of you will get on a plane…..



And we will meet……











In…….












































!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be going here:



To see them:


And here:
And here:
(Willis Tower, formerly Sears Tower)

And staying somewhere down here:

And much more!

We. Can’t. Wait!!! I hope you are both excited about this. I know we definitely are!!!! We will get the whole Chicago experience….baseball games (Uncle J has been wanting to take you two to a Cubs game for a long time!), hot dogs, riding the el-trains, walking along Lake Michigan and visiting the Navy Pier, we’ll try to do it all! The four of us will have a great time!


*all photos from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment