Friday, October 19, 2012

Office Details

By Amy
 
Hi!  I thought I would talk a little more about my office.  Just because I love it so much.  Then I promise I won't go on about it anymore.  I think my favorite feature is my picture wall.  I looked on Etsy.com for weeks to find things that I really loved. The center picture says.."You are Loved".  I liked it because not only did it remind me of that (sometimes my mind plays tricks on me) but I also wanted to tell everyone who came into my office that they were loved too. 
I liked the camera and book print because, well, I like cameras and books.  Haha.  And the baby cow print?  Adorable. 
The caged bird singing is another etsy find.
The Eiffel tour print is actually a notecard from a packet I got from Francesca's.  The boot I got at Hobby Lobby and the clock is something that I had but I painted the frame. 
 
 
 

 This picture is my favorite.  It's my dad and my Aunt on their Grandparents farm.  I matted them on some fabric that I had.  I love both of these pictures and i'm so happy that I was able to display them in a way that makes me happy.


Those cute little cowboy boots were my firstborns.  He's 16 now.  Sniff sniff.  But he still likes cowboy boots so YAY!  The blue barn is a Etsy print.  I bought the "A" at Hobby Lobby.  I spread bead glue all over it and dumped all my extra beads on it.  Sparkly!


 Nothing to exciting about the bookshelf.  Just full of office stuff and books. 


 When we moved in our house a friend of mine gave me a old window frame. I loved it but I had no idea what I was going to do with it. I think it makes a great cork board frame! 



 This is kind of hard to see but its a street map of Paris.


The print is a painting by my favorite artist, Edward Hopper.  The picture in the purple frame is of my two favorite little people.  And the other is of my boys all decked out in their dirt bike gear.


 Pictures of my wittle boys.  (:  Ages 5 and 1.  I made the chalkboard with chalkboard spray paint and then painted the frame blue.  The quote I drew on there makes me happy.  It says "Shine on you Crazy Diamond!"


That's it!  The only thing missing is a window.  It would be really nice to have some fresh air and natural light in there.  But I'm not complaining.  It's near perfect just the way it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment