Monday, October 29, 2012

Mapping

by Ang

Ever since I got married, I’ve had a project rolling around in my head that I've wanted to do. I’ve seen it done before and always thought it was a neat idea. Finally about a month ago I finally did something about it. So I looked around online and in ‘real’ stores, got my supplies and got started.


A map:

Spray Adhesive:

A cork board:

And some map pins:

I trimmed the map, my husband taped off of the frame of the cork board, we took it outside, put a thin layer of spray adhesive onto the cork, then stuck on the map.  Easy-peasy!

And here is the final project!

I pinned all of the places that my husband and I have been together. At first I was going to pin the places that he has been, the places that I have been, and then the places we’ve been together. But I knew instantly that it would get way too cluttered (we’ve traveled a lot). I like this way better.


We've been to 7 states together.  We're hoping to add at least one new one each year.

It was a fun project, and I'm glad I can cross it off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment