Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Do you speak this language?

 
 
KX 250 F
CR 125 R
RM 80
250 Trailblazer
 
If you don't know what this means, be grateful.  If you do...I pity and admire you. 
 
Because those letters and numbers are exciting and scary all at the same time. Heres what they mean...
 
Darren has a CR125 R
 
 

Hubby has a KX 250 F

 Micah has a RM 80

 And me?  I am the proud owner of a 250 Trailblazer.  No dirt bike for me.  They are to scary.  This is just my speed and size.  Isn't she pretty?


 Of course I had to get the gear before I could ride.  I felt like Darth Vader. 


 We went riding/camping last weekend.  This is my husband getting some air. 


 This is me.  With four wheels on the ground. Like my pink riding pants?



 This is Darren getting some air.  I can barely watch those jumps.


 I feel better when he rides like this.


 My boys


Hey look!  I'm moving! 


 Here is part of  the crew we went with.  There was two other girls there.  They are slow like me.  I'm hoping with time I'll get more comfortable with the quad.  I still never want to do any crazy jumps or hill climbs.  But I would love to keep up with the boys on the trails.   


I'm offically hooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment