Monday, December 31, 2012

Up and Running

by Ang

It's been a while, but I think we're up and running again after some minor maintenance on our blog.

I've written a 'Year in Review' post that I will put up next week, but for now I'll leave you with a few random thoughts and updates:

*It snowed here for the first time today this season.  And then it promptly melted in an hour.

*Our French lessons are going well.  We get more and more out of each meeting that we go to.

*I wish every weekend was a 4-day weekend!

*I just unpacked today from my trip to Nebraska.  I got back on December 25th.  Unpacking is not my strong point.

And because this is a random post, I'll leave you with some random pictures:

The pyramid entrance to the Louvre:
Row homes in Amsterdam:
The spiral staircase inside our apartment building in Paris:

No comments:

Post a Comment