Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Been To Long

by Amy

It's been so long since I have posted anything that I had to think really hard as to what our password was.  I can't believe I got it right.  I have loads of excuses.  As usual.  And I have nothing to substantial to even say.  I wanted to return with a phenominal post full of every interesting think I have done the last few months complete with beautiful photographs.  Would you be satisfied with just a few words and some phone pics?

Me and my boy

 

 I love this picture of my nephew.  It makes me smile.



 My handsome men


 Total glee


 They could all be related couldn't they? Only two of them are. 


 He taught himself how to tie a bow tie.  Coolest kid ever.


I always write a menu on the chalk board of what i'm going to make for the week.   I was sick with strep throat and my husband was in charge of meals. 

 

 Everyone was happy when i recovered.


Thats all for now folks. I really need to get better at this. Next time I will have a fabulous post with incredible pictures and detailed descriptions!  Haha.  I know i'm not fooling anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment