Thursday, January 31, 2013

Not the Year in Review

by Ang

I was going to post a nice long blog post reviewing last year, but that would involve a lot of writing and a lot of pictures.  And I am not feeling well tonight.  My allergies are awful and my head is pounding.

So, I'll just do another random update with some random pictures.  :)

*As I type this, my cat is laying on the couch cushion right by my head and he is snoring away.  REALLY snoring.

*We have had Hannah for one year and one month!  She loves Max.  The cats...not so much.


*My nephews are growing up.  Too fast for me.  This was 3 years ago:

*We're going on a vacation this year, but we're not sure where yet.  We want to go somewhere neither of us have been.  Time to look at the map.


*I can't believe tomorrow is February 1st.

*I can understand probably 60% of what is being said in French.  I understand all of the side questions that are asked at the meetings.  But I can't answer them.  Speaking it on your own is a whole different ball game.  It's definitely challenging.

*Go Ravens!

That's all for now.  Sorry this is another random-all-over-the-place post.  But it's the best I can do tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment