Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pieces of Paris....Now

When we decided to go, sister started buying me things to build enthusiasm. Not that I needed any further help. But it's always fun to get stuff! I love staring at these little treasures. They just remind me of what I will see, in the flesh, in eight weeks. Here's a picture of my little collection thus far.....




I love it all. Ange bought me everything except for this little gem....



I ordered this off of Etsy. I love Etsy. It is a website that people can sale their homemade goodies. They have the cutest stuff. I'm going to use this little pouch for my ipod. One of the first things that Angela bought me was this box.



It's beautiful isn't it?!! When I got it my youngest son suggested that I put my Paris spending money in it. I thought it was a great idea.


Think that will be enough? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment