Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Catching Up

By Amy


I'm still here! Things are slowing getting caught up around here. Which is good because on Saturday I'll have a house full of women. Here is a few miscellaneous pictures from my week away from the blog.
Our girl Ginger got her lady parts removed about a week ago. This is the night after surgery. She is sitting kind of funny. Poor thing.
The following day I tackled this huge pile of ironing! Mission accomplished.
While Nebraska got pounded by Texas last Saturday, I took some kids swimming. This one is mine.
Ginger again. Fully healed!
I've been in search for the perfect butter dish. One that was wide and cute. I finally found one! DOLLAR TREE!
I got my desk cleaned off!!!
This picture is on my desk and it's my favorite. Darren's button says "I'm the Big Brother." It makes me teary everytime I look at it.
I'll end with this picture of Ginger. That dog. She frustrates me and make me smile.
I won't be posting again until next week. Hopefully it will be about a successful baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment