Monday, October 11, 2010

Failing

By Amy

This picture sums up my life these days.





Sad but true. I have so many projects and no time so they get pushed in the corner, piled on my desk and swept under the table. Not only is the inside of my house being neglected, so is the outside.





And you should see my garden. I'm to embarrassed to show you. Anyway, my point is I have to finish some projects around here. And I have a deadline. I am having a baby shower here in two weeks. My house has to be company ready. My blogging may be touch in go for the next to weeks. Just don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me in awhile. I'll still be here. Just trying to crawl out of my messy hole. (:

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya Sister!! No time for EVERYTHING we need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We met your Parents! They are very nice!

    ReplyDelete