Monday, October 25, 2010

Monkey Business

By Amy

I think the shower was a success. Lots of guest, gifts, food and a happy mom-to-be. Here are some pics.
Invites
I borrowed all the tables and chairs so I didn't have to rent anything. Whoohoo!

Cheap center pieces. Fake grasses, m & m's, monkey and banana clip art.

I had about seven "monkey" phrases hanging up.

The favors were little banana chocolate chip breads which I made a few weeks before and froze them.

See the gal standing up? That would be my good friend Megan. She saved me with her awesome serving skills.

Cute mom -to -be opening gifts.

Yummy banana split dessert

I made a blanket cake. First attempt so don't judge.

The casts of characters. Could I BE any whiter?

It was fun to plan and I think everyone had a great time. It's alot of work but totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment