Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am 15

By Amy








This is a actual conversation I had with my 15 year old. I was driving.


Me: (fiddling with the radio stations)


Son: "Mom, let me do this....you just concentrate on driving and keep your eyes on the road Why does the radio have to be on everytime we are in the car?!"


Me: "Hey! I have done this before! I can drive and switch stations at the same time!"


Son: (eye roll)


Me: "Oh I love this song!" (reaching to turn it up)


Son: "Mom! Everytime you hear a song you like you don't have to turn it up! It's already loud enough!"


Me: "If you weren't in the car I would totally be rocking out to this song!" (grumpy look on my face.


This isn't even a unique conversation. My poor son always reminds me how immature I can be. I love that kid.


And speaking of driving.....we unloaded our gas hog, money draining SUV and bought this......









I admit I will miss being able to haul around everyone and their brother but this car is quite zippy. And it has a rockin' sterio. (:




1 comment: