Friday, January 6, 2012

Today I Have a 16 Year Old

     By Amy

It's been so long since I've blogged that Blogger has changed some formats and I bet it's been like this for weeks.  December is by far the busiest month of my life.  At home and at work.  But mostly at work.  Which makes home busy.  I am so relieved that December is over...I wanted to cry with relief when I heard the fireworks that welcomed 2012. Anyway, I don't really expect to slow down anytime soon but I do hope that I will have more time to blog and take pictures.  I miss it.  Last weekend I had 25 family members over and didn't take a single picture.  I hate that.  Just to busy. 

So today my little boy turned 16.  Which is really weird in alot of ways.  First of all...I'm only 25.  Ok...26.  So it just isn't possible to have a 16 year old.  And second of all....it doesn't seem like that long ago that I was in the hospital experiencing the most horrific birth ever.  So bad that after he came out I didn't even want to see him.  But he was worth it.  Just look at that gorgeous face.

                            



The thing about him is that he would think it was funny that I posted this picture. He's a great kid and I sure love him.  And yes, I do realize I'm getting older too.  I actually think I'm starting menopause.  I'm not even joking!  My weight is shifting and doing funny things and the other day I swear I had a hot flash.  Sigh. 

A couple weeks ago I watched the little girl.  She is a doll.  Here is a pic I took when she was watching Monster's Inc. 

If you look hard you can see the Craisons in her mouth.  I would post more pictures but i have to start dinner.  Hopefully next time I can blog something with a little more substance.  Like Ang's Year in Review.  I loved that Ang!  See this is how crazy my life has been.  I haven't even had a chance to tell her that.  I guess while I'm at it....I would like a picture sent to my phone of little Hannah Banana when you get a chance.  And....way to go on your Fantasy Football placement!  And.... when are you going to Colorado cuz we have to schedule our Arizona trip.  Text Me!  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment