Thursday, October 22, 2009

6 Months Old

By Amy


This little girl is six months old.








It's hard to believe. She is a HALF!! Where did the time go. It got me thinking about my kids at six months old. So then I decided to dig up some pictures to see if I could see any resemblance between them and my niece. Here is my first born.












He was such a little man! My niece and my son are both light and have a little hair on top. I think that's the only similarities. My second son....










He had just eaten his first cookie. What was a thinking giving him a cookie at six months old??!



My boys at 6 years and 6 months old. Such a fun time. They were both good babies and even though I complained about them, I really had nothing to complain about. I don't really see any resemblance. So I tried to find a picture of me. Because the coolest thing ever would be a niece that looked just like you did.




Not even a eyelash is the same. Oh well. While digging through pictures I came across this.





Oh boy. So much to say about this one. The hair. THE HAIR!!! Why didn't someone stop me. I actually paid for that. My baby seems to have got his hand stuck in that mess. It was 1996 so you will just have to forgive me. I had to redeem myself by finding a decent one of me with one of my babies. It took awhile.



Better. But still the same round, white, pasty face. Sigh. Here is one of my sissy!





My boys loved her then and they still love her now. I came across these and they made me sad.



(Dona and "D" in 1996)



(Dona and "M" in 2002)


I was so happy that I captured these moments. My pictures are such a mess. I would need at least a week to organize them all. One of these days I should get a scanner. I just took pictures of these pictures which I'm sure you can tell. Maybe when the little girl turns one I'll do this again. ONE! I can't even imagine.....














No comments:

Post a Comment