Friday, October 16, 2009

From Russia, With Love

By Amy



My boss just got back from visiting Russia. She loves it there and has been about 5 times. She brought me back a little souvenir. Something that I have always wanted because I just think they are so cool! Guess what it was?








A nesting doll! I realize you can get these here but this one is from RUSSIA. And it's special because my boss thought of me when she was buying it. Look at the details on her face....




Of course there is more......






They all have a different expression on their faces. They are so cute!

And just when you think there isn't any more......there is!

Look how tiny they are!

All in a row.....

This was the perfect gift for me. My husband liked it too. However he was more excited about the other gift that we got. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment