Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Double Trouble

By Amy


First of all my sister was supposed to blog tonight but she is dog sitting and has no Internet access were she is! So we will forgive her and she will blog on Friday. I thought I would post some pictures of my boy and my nephew from this last weekend. They are quite the pair.


Playing a little Wii.



And just so you know, a table is a perfectly acceptable place to lay on.



They filmed themselves with my old camera. Strange dances and farting noises. Apparently it was really funny.





The weather wasn't to bad so I made them go outside and help me with yard work. It was good for them!





Back inside but what to do? How about a good old fashion game of Monopoly!




Ok so maybe it's not so old fashioned.







They were getting restless so it was time to force the big brother to play a little tackle football with them.



I promise that no one got hurt.



Well, maybe HE did.

So that was my weekend. This weekend will be much different. Me and hubby are going to Kansas City. Without the kids. Quiet, relaxing and whine free.

No comments:

Post a Comment