Monday, June 21, 2010

Again

by Ang

I joined Weight Watchers again. I’m doing it because it’s conveniently at my job and they pay for 100% of it for 17 weeks. Oh yeah, and because I want to lose weight and be healthier. Obviously.

The good news is that I haven’t gained anything in probably 6 months. The bad news is that I still have a lot to lose.

My first weigh in is on Wednesday. Hopefully I will show a loss! I am going to post here how much I lose (or gain) each week. I am NOT however going to post my starting weight (like my sister did that one time). I’m not that brave.

I know that the plan works….if you stick to it. I think my biggest challenge will be on the weekends. We tend to go out to eat at least twice each weekend and that’s not good when you’re trying to stay on plan. I’ll just have to have willpower though. My husband and I already decided we're going to start splitting meals when we go out. That right there will help immensely (on our waistlines and our wallets!).
We also both joined the gym that is also connected to my job. It’s cheap and only about 5 minutes from our house. So I’m hoping that helps the weight come off quicker. I would love to get to the point where I love exercise. Right now….I’m not even close.

But that’s okay. One thing at a time. Right now I’m focusing on eating and cooking healthier.

I’ll keep you posted!

p.s. - I think he should join Weight Watchers too:


Although he seems to be perfectly happy with his looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment