Friday, June 4, 2010

How About A Makeover!

By Amy


No not for me sillies! I could really use one though. I've rocked the same look for.....I can't remember. But we aren't talking about me. We are talking about this blog! Don't you think it's time? I mean, if you haven't noticed...this page is a little.....boring. Not that I don't love the Eiffel Tower. We are one you know. But I just think that this page could use a little more.....punch! Personality! Character! One more explanation point! And another! Sorry. I've been searching for some ideas. Here are some blogs that I think are eye catching.






I love the pop of color that she has. I don't think I'm daring enough to go bright pink but it works for this layout don't you think? Here's another.




This blog belongs to the ultra-talented Tara Whitney. Her pictures are amazing. I love her style.





The blog above is a little plain but just look at those babies! This is actually a local photographer. Alot of blogs have a slide show in their headers so that the pictures change. See?













I don't think that we will get that fancy around here. We just want to change things up a bit. I've found a blog designer that I like and the price is just right. I'm planning on contacting her in a couple of weeks. I'll keep you posted. I have no idea how it works. I don't know if it will be a smooth transition or if our blog will be down for a day or two. ? I'll let you know. I just didn't want anyone to panic. Because I know our blog is the first thing you check when you wake up in the morning and again before you go to bed at night. Ha ha.
P.S. It may be totally illegal of me to take pictures of someone else's blog and post them on my blog. So don't tell anyone. (:

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog would be perfect if you just had More Babies on it :)

    ReplyDelete