Sunday, June 6, 2010

Uncooked

By Amy
I love making cards, sending cards and recieving cards. Sometimes I get tired of the same ole supermarket cards. In my search for some unique cards I stumbled on this sight.



And by unique I mean a little funny and a little weird. Here is a example. I sent this to my sis.



And another.




These cards just crack me up. If you don't get this humor, I understand. I am one of those people who have a hard time not laughing when someone falls. I also get the giggles sometimes during prayers. It's a very bad habit. I hope you are not like me. These cards are just my style. I like their slogan: "Uncooked: Exactly what you may or may not be thinking."





P.S. If you do choose to visit the "Uncooked" site there are some.....adult only cards. Just a FYI. Please don't be offended.
P.S.S I am going to Colorado this week. So my sister will be taking over the blog until sometime next week. Maybe you'll get two post in a row from her! Or maybe not.... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment