Thursday, July 1, 2010

82 Boys

By Amy


Ok it was only 6 total. But STILL! Four were TEENAGERS! And that might as well be 82 boys. Teenage boys are weird. And they talk funny. And they eat ALOT.






These guys have been friends for a really long time. I think they were all around five when they met. I could dig up some pictures of when they were little but I'm to lazy.









I think they had fun. I didn't want my youngest to feel left out so he had a friend over too.









I kept thinking, this is what it would be like if I had six kids. I'm glad I stopped at two. (:


PS: Did you all notice Ang's weight loss chart on the right side of the blog? Cheer her on! This week she missed her weigh-in because of meetings at work. Can't wait to see next week's numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment