Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two Weeks

By Amy

I've got two weeks before we leave for vacation. When we get back I'll have two days at home before I am gone again for another week with my boss. So basically I have two weeks to get four weeks in order. Does that make since?
At the moment I am watching two extra boys for the next five days. I have five doctor's appointments (me and the boys) between now and when we leave. I have a new puppy who we cannot leave alone for even two seconds or she will destroy something or pee on the carpet. I have a boss who needs me to work. Imagine that! The point is.....you may not be hearing from me much.
Even though I have alot to say! The puppy, who is a terror at times, is growing. And adorable. My blank white board that I started at the beginning of the summer (remember the snarky comment my boy said?) is almost full. My parents, Grandma, bro, sis-in-law and my pig-tailed niece are coming on Saturday. I would like to say it's to see us but I know they can't wait to see the puppy. (: I have so many projects that I would like to blog about but I haven't started any of them yet.
Is this how everyone's summer's are? Or is it just mine? I feel like I'm so busy I can't breathe. But for the most part it's a happy busy. Although there are some days when I dream of being 15 again. Sleeping in till noon, slipping on a swimsuit, using four extension cords on my radio so that it would reach outside to my lawn chair, laying out till three. At around four deciding to look at the list that mom left us to get done before she got home at.....4:15. OOPS!! I know for a fact that my kids do the exact same thing.
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to post. My computer isn't hooked up at the moment so I'm on my husbands. He has some pictures but they are mainly of cars. Hang on, let me look around.........

He's got nothing. So I guess this is it for now. Sorry to disappoint! If I get a bit of time the next few days maybe i'll post something brilliant! Don't count on it though. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment