Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random

by Ang

*It was beautiful today. I took the dog to the park for a nice long walk.

*I'm trying to drink more water. I don't drink nearly enough, and it is incredibly dry here.
*My phone finally died and I got a new one yesterday. So if you've texted me in the past week and I haven't gotten back to you, I'm sorry. I was having technical issues!
*I love the way doing laundry makes the whole house smell like Tide with Downey.

*Things I've learned today:
1. Big dogs and leather seats don't mix when you take a fast turn.


2. I drink much more water when I have a straw.


3. Doing homework on a Saturday afternoon is no fun.


4. There is such a thing as too many highlighters (I counted 13 in my pencil cup).

*I'm making pasta with chicken sausage for dinner tonight and I should get started on it.

*My husband has been gone all day at a scuba diving class and I miss him!

*Doing homework on a Saturday stinks. I know I already mentioned it, but it REALLY stinks.

That's all! Have a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment