Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love it or Hate it

By Amy


I have slowly been changing some things around the house. I feel like my stuff is really....blah. And not me. But since I'm not rolling in the dough, the changes have been sllllllooooooooowwwww. Which is fine. Because it's fun to look around and shop for bargains. I like the look of blue and green. And since my bedroom walls are blue...I thoughtI would get a green comforter. But the one I choose is kind of a puke, olive green. Which could be classified as ugly.


It's actually a little darker green in real life. Sometimes I walk in my bedroom and think, "Hey, that's a nice bed!" and other times I'm like, "Oh goodness, what have I done." So I don't know if I love it or hate it. I do know for a fact that I love my pillows.

All pillow covers came from Etsy. I think I have told you of my love for Etsy.com. Just look at this sweet pillow!

I want to be this crafty! I want to fill my days with fabric and sewing and card making and scrapbooking! Until then, I will just buy stuff from people that have time to craft on Etsy.
And in other news, I can check off two more recipes from my Barefoot Contessa cookbook. I made Panko Crusted Salmon and Roasted Cauliflower.



The salmon was a hit. The cauliflower was not. You can't win them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment