Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ive Been A Very Bad Blogger

 By Amy


It's not from lack of material either.  We have been super busy this summer.  Here are some pictures from last weekend's District Convention.

I spent some time with my niece and saw some old friends


My boy.  Why oh why does he look like he's 20?




My sweet sister-in-law



My dear Grandma


                                        
My other boy and his good friend. 

But how do you really feel Micah?



 Now that's my boy!




 Cute nephew




Can I just say this...GIRLS!  Please leave our young men alone.  I know they are cute.  And funny.  And sometimes sweet.  But they are young.  And their momma's still need them.  And they really have no clue about life yet.  So just let them be.  Thank you.  (:



More on what's been going on around here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment