Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random

by Ang

*I came home from work today, and our dog drug out all of his toys and tipped his toy box over.  I asked him kindly to put his toys away, but he didn't listen.


*It is so dry here.  I'm wondering if I will ever see rain again.  The weatherman says we have a 'pretty good' chance towards the end of the week.  We'll see.  I don't have much hope.

*Last week I registered for two more classes.  School starts August 29th! 

*My husband made baked apricot chicken tonight for dinner.  It was tasty!

*I love Adele.  Download 'Rollin in the Deep' the live version from the iTunes concert in London.  Do it.  Now.

*Our lilies bloomed!

*I apparently have a thing for notebooks.  I just counted the blank, ready to use notebooks that I have on my bookshelf.  There are 19.  Now, some of them are small (like for your purse) and just plain (nothing special).  But still.  Nineteen!  And what did I do after I registered for my classes?  I bought two new notebooks.  That I didn't include in my original count.  So I guess that's 21.  :(

*My cat has taken over the new dog bed.
That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment