Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another Football Post

By Amy





As mentioned in the last post....it's football season.  And I have one son who was counting down the days until the first game.

You can see who the only true fan in this group of boys is.  The others are just wannabees.  And whose the guy in the white shirt?  Get him out of here!!!



These two seriously care about football.  I think we watched a whole half hour of the game.  It was a huge blow out.  By the third quater the boys got a little restless and decided mooing at cows was much more interesting.  


As I was waiting for them to come up the hill...i just KNEW they were going to race.  I wish I could have bet a hundred bucks on it.

 

Ready! Set!  Go!  Oh no!  Contestant # 3 lost his shoe.  No one cared. Or even looked back. 



 My boy won.  Meanwhile these two baboons played pool.  Weirdos! 



Stay tuned for some exciting news! 
P.S...and no I am NOT pregnant.  That would not labeled as "exciting". More like "just send me to the looney bin now" catagory. 

2 comments:

  1. Angie is pregnant! Right? LOL. Talk about getting Josh NERVOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAA!!!! That's funny. No, I'm not pregnant. I haven't even talked to Amy since she posted this and I'm pretty sure I know what the exciting news is. :)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete