Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today is the Big Day!

By Amy

Well folks, today is the day that we sign our life away.  We close on the house at 9:00.  I am scared, happy, nervous and excited.  As soon as we get the keys we are heading straight over to clean and start ripping out carpet.  We had the final walk through last night.  It doesn't need much cleaning.  I ran my hands over shelves and floors and they are spotless.  Still....I'm a housekeeper and it's just what I do.  The previous homeowners got us a little gift.  Attached was a note that said, "We hope that you enjoy this house as much as we did for the last 35 years."  It's kind of a sad story and our realtor said that the lady was having a hard time letting it go.  I'm giving her a thank you note today to assure here that we will take good care of the house.  And that we love it.  And we will enjoy it and good times and good memories will be made there.  Blogger was being a stinker this morning and wouldn't let me upload any pictures.  I will have some in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment