Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happiness

by Ang
When I was thinking of blogging yesterday, I was going to blog about how stressed I am with all of my homework (my classes are....hard).  And then I was going to throw in that I experienced my first migraine headache ever (I seriously thought I was going to die).  So it was going to be a big whine post pretty much.

But then, we got some very happy news on Saturday and I thought it would be so much more fun to blog about.  This little cutie patootie is going to be....

...a big sister!!!!  We are so excited!  I am thrilled to be an auntie again.  Little Miss A will be 3 when the baby is born, so I'm sure she will be mommy and daddy's little helper.

Congrats to my brother and sister-in-law! I can't wait until spring to meet my new niece or nephew!


Soon to be a foursome:

No comments:

Post a Comment