Sunday, November 20, 2011

Random


By Amy

I've been busy with moving the last month or so and didn't get a chance to post these pictures.  I love this one.  It's of the boys and their Grandpa.


 My little boy has graduated to a big boy bike.  It scares me to death!  But he loves it.  He will just sit on it in the garage and plead to have dad take him somewhere to ride. 


While the boys are doing "boy" things....I had a girls night out.  We went to a sushi bar and saw "The Help".  I cried through the whole thing.  It was great! (:


 A few weeks later, Keith and I  were invited to a event my boss sponsered.  Sinbad was there.  My gut hurt from laughing so hard. 

I'm leaving for Arizona this week with the boss.  Ready to soak up that glorious sun.  See you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment