Monday, February 6, 2012

Awww Arizona!


Arizona was fabulous.  How could it not be?  I got to spend time with my sissy and my sister-in-law.


And my traveling buddy, Megan.



 The weather was perfect.  You know the kind.  When you can't even feel the air on your skin.  Not to hot and not to cold.
 

 Gorgeous sunsets



 We ate, drank and shopped.  Then we would lounge by the pool.   And then we ate and drank  some more.  Is drank a word?   I like it.  Look at my cute sis-in-law.  That's my nephew in her belly. 


My sister got to feel him kick.  I decided to be unselfish and a adult and let her feel every kick.  Even though I wanted to. Bad.  But I will have more chances then her. So I let her hog the tummy time.  


So ya, the trip was pretty much perfect.  The only thing that would make it more perfecter (I KNOW that is not a word) is if we all would have boarded a plane at the end and taken a brief jaunt to Paris.  I would love to do this every year.  I think it was just what we all needed. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading this blog! It's refreshing to see good and encouraging things (smiling faces, nice pictures and Sisters who actually get along) here rather than the old, bad news of this old world.

    Thank you Amy and Angela for sharing!

    Guy

    ReplyDelete