Friday, December 4, 2009

Just Forget It

By Amy

First off I just want to say how happy I am for my sissy. Doesn't she look great in the pictures in the post below this one? Just positively glowing with happiness. She deserves it ALL! Ok, onward.....
Things I Have Not Forgotten About:


1) My Rainbow Photography Project~ I am working on my reds. Probably won't post them until I get 10 or so.


2) My goal I set in October~ Remember? When I challenged my self to get fit, eat better and lose weight? And I even posted my weight for all to see? My deadline was December 1st. I have not forgotten and I will post soon about that. Prepare to be severly disappointed. I am. ):


3) How much I love my family. I am reminded every single day how blessed I am to have the family that I have.


4) I have not forgotten how incredibly busy December is at work. Every November I brace myself for what comes next. I try to soak in the peace and quiet. Then it's December and somedays I literally run trying to get everything done. I go to bed every night tired to the bone. Wishing for January.




Things I Have Forgotten about:


1) How to spell Albuquerque. I swear I have to look it up every time. Why can't we spell it like it's sound? Albaqerkey. That's it. From now on I'm just going to spell it like that.


2) How good it feels to have my hair freshly cut and colored. It's been soooo long.


3) How much I love it getting dark so early. I can fool my youngest into going to bed early. Which means I get to go to bed early too.

4) That I was missing the rubber seal on my blender. Think it doesn't serve a function? Try blending a smoothie in it and you will find out very fast that it is essential.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And because I can't post without a picture, I looked up in the faithful archives to see what was going on this time of year.


Grandparents Day





My husband did this in our driveway



With this

And we found out that the little miss.....

........Was a little Miss. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment