Friday, December 11, 2009

Random

By Amy

**Work has been crazy busy. It's hard to describe what I do. I have worked for a wonderful couple for about 10 years now. I am a housekeeper/dog watcher/errand girl/secretary/door answerer/decorater/grocery shopper/ironer/and anything else they want me to do. I love it and I usually don't toot my own horn but I'm pretty good at it. I think I have mentioned before that December is the busiest month for me. Parties/overnight guest/messy messy floors/doors to answer and loads and loads of mail to open. So I'm pretty beat. You may start hearing from me less and less as the month goes on.

**This baby girl has a tooth that finally broke through!






**My poor momma was in a car accident. Some guy turned right in front of her. She broke BOTH her elbows. In the exact SAME place!! How is that even possible? The docters were even puzzled. The first few days she couldn't even feed herself.




This is my dad feeding her cereal. My mom's poor hair. A little bed headed. We fixed it later on in the day. Her movement is slowly improving. It will take about 8 to 12 weeks for her elbows to completely heal. She is trying not to freak out and make light of the situation. I'm proud of her! And thankful that she is ALIVE and that her injuries will heal.


**I'm getting a wicked sore throat. Hoping it doesn't turn into anything.


**My Grandma is just about the cutest lady ever. I can't even begin to list all the reasons why I love her. Here is one....she is the biggest Nebraska fan ever. Whenever they are playing she always wears her Husker shirt and brings her paper with all the teams names, numbers and positions.





**My brother and his wife just celebrated their fifth anniversary!! Congratulations to two people who I love very much. And thank you for giving me a beautiful neice this year. (:









No comments:

Post a Comment