Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where Does It Go?

by Ang

The time, that is.

This baby girl is almost 8 months old.

I got to babysit her for about 7 hours on Saturday and I enjoyed every second. Even the messy diaper which required an entire outfit change. :) She is just such a doll and so much fun to be around. And I know I'm biased, but she is SUCH a great baby! She wasn't even fussy at all the whole time I was there. I kept her fed and busy and she seemed to be having a good time too.

My mom came along to keep me company. Even with her broken elbows, she was able to help me out a lot!

Little Miss A loves her Grandma:

She loves her Grandpa too:

Even when he puts things on her head:

She's such a big girl!:


Thanks for hanging out with me baby girl. I hope you had as much fun as I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment