Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Albuquerque

by Ang
I'm back! I just returned from a fabulous trip to Albuquerque, New Mexico. I had never been there before, so it was all new to me. I loved it! It is a beautiful city, with the Sandia Mountains situated just to the east of the city. Sandia means watermelon in Spanish, and is believed to reference the reddish color of the mountains at sunset. They change color throughout the day depending on the sun. It's really pretty (and a little freaky).
Like this time they look like they’re covered in snow. But they’re NOT!
I met lots of new friends & watched some football:
I relaxed:
Cruised around the city:
And spent tons of time with HIM:


Which is the whole reason I went to Albuquerque in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. You guys look AWESOME together. Can just look at his eyes and know he's a jewel! Glad you had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete