Saturday, April 10, 2010

Adjusting

by Ang

I've been in Albuquerque for two weeks now. I think I am adjusting very well....for the most part. I've had a couple of rough days, yesterday being one of them.

It seems that frustrating things happen on days when I'm missing my family the most. And yesterday was one of those days. I was just weepy all day, I hadn't slept well the night before, it just was a bad day.

My fiance knew I had a rough day yesterday, so today he thought we should have a date day. So we did! He knew how much I wanted to see Alice in Wonderland, so we saw it in 3D. I loved it! After that we went to dinner and then picked up the dog and took him for a long walk. It was a beautiful night, so we walked a mile, got a snack (for us and the puppy) and then walked for another mile.

It was a great day. And just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment