Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Playing House

by Ang


I'm not working right now. I'm looking for a job. And unpacking. And putting my stuff away in my 'new' house.
And it is FUN.
I'm enjoying every minute of it.

One of the things I'm loving the most is laundry. Laundry! For the past 4 years, I've had to haul my laundry up and down stairs, shove quarters in a machine and hope that if I wasn't right there when the dryer shut off that no one would remove my clothes and put them on the icky table in the laundry room.

So having my OWN washer and dryer in my house is wonderful. And having THIS right across from them in my laundry room is the best:


Cabinets! For extra sheets, blankets and other linens. And a nice counter top for folding.

Do most people get this excited about laundry? Probably not. My fiance thinks I'm crazy. Although I'm doing his laundry too, so he's definitely not complaining.

I also love this itty-bitty window in my laundry room. It lets in some nice natural light. Look at that blue sky!

I went to a not-so-great job fair today. But that's okay - I'm putting in more applications and I am determined to find a job SOON! But in my down time I am going to enjoy playing house.

No comments:

Post a Comment