Friday, April 2, 2010

Just Playin' Around

By Amy

I read the Pioneer Woman blog almost everyday. On her blog she has a photography section. Her photography is amazing. She uses Photoshop on her pictures and they are beautiful. She has complied all these wonderful actions that you could down load onto your computer if you have Photoshop. Unfortunately I don't have Photoshop. It costs a gazillion dollars. I do have Photoshop Elements which is a much cheaper version. But the actions wouldn't work with Elements. Until!!! Until a couple of gals from another blog worked their butts off and created Pioneer Woman's Actions for Photoshop Elements. Oh happy day! I quickly downloaded all of them and decided to try them out on some shots that I took of my boys.
Original

PW Action

Original

PW Action

Original

PW Action

Original

PW Action

I love these actions and they are so easy. And best of all they were FREE. They make the picture how you really envision it to be. I'm a flawed photo-taker. These actions make my pictures look a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment