Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family Olympics

By Amy

Competition # 1: Which team can sport the most realistic mustache?

Team 1


Team 2






And the winner is.... Team 1. Only the man on the right side though. My husband should never, ever sport a mustache. Not even a fake one.





Competition # 2 Which team has the best "head touch" hug?


Team 1







Team 2




Team 3





And the winner is....team 3. Hands down. You can feel the love.


Competition # 3 Who can pick who up? (this event happened very fast and the photog wasn't able to change her settings on the camera. bummer)


Team 1





Team 2




Team 3


And the winner is....Team 1! This was a close one. I loved the cuteness of team 2 and the gusto of team 3. But team 1 is the team that started it all. And I thought my son deserved a little recognition for being a good sport. Being picked up my his cousin who weighs probably 50 pounds less then him....just a little humiliating.

1 comment:

  1. At least I can win some contest! But I have to say, I would hug you just as tight! Love you bunches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete