Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Purchases

by Ang
I love to shop. I know it may seem that I shop all the time, but really….I don’t. We aren’t made of money and shopping is time consuming!

However, when my parents were here, we went into little shops and places that I’ve never been. And I shopped. Here are a few of my treasures:

The horsehair pot.
We had bought one of these when we were dating, but unfortunately it got broken. So when we were in Old Town, we stopped into the same Indian pottery shop and got another one. We actually both liked this one better, so it all worked out in the end.

The giraffe.

Okay, so I got this at Ross. Mom and I went on our last day here and it’s really close to our house! What can I say? He called out to me. He said ‘take me home, put me on the table in your entryway! I’m only $11!!’. I listened to him.

The laundry magnet.

We were at the 5 and Dime in the plaza in Santa Fe and my husband picked this out. Hee hee. We stuck it on the dryer.

The new centerpiece for the dining table.

Another Ross purchase for $8. I love Ross! The store, not the Friends character. Although, he was really funny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment