Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long Time No Blog

By Amy


It seems like my blogs lately have a theme. I have a big project going or I'm out of town and then I'm overwhelmed and it takes forever to catch up. So here is another blog like all the rest! I made it back from Arizona and now I'm overwhelmed and behind. Story of my life! Arizona was crazy busy. So busy in fact that I didn't take any pictures. Well I think I took four. Here they are. The view from my room.....








And a mirror that I almost tried to put in my suitcase because I love it so much.


I spent my days serving, washing, helping, offering and eating and drinking. Hello five pounds I didn't need! I did get a break on Saturday and was treated to a massage and pedicure/manicure. Awww....loved it. I also went shopping with the ladies one day and in between carrying bags and running back and forth to the car with purchases, I was bought many beautiful things. BEST BOSS EVER.



These aren't all mine. I take the bosses purchases home too so she doesn't have to pack them up.
So that is my Arizona trip in a nutshell. I have alot more things to blog. But not tonight. At this rate my sister's blog tally to be more then mine. And that's ok with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment