Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random

by Ang


*I got a new toy. My iPod was about to die (I was having to reset it every hour, and I listen to it pretty much all day at work). So my husband bought me a new 6th generation Nano. It’s so cute! You shake it to shuffle songs. I love Apple.


*My car is officially mine. No more car payments. I even got it registered and have a shiny new New Mexico license plate on it. Exciting! Now that it’s paid for, I’m sure it will break down.

*I miss my family. My sister’s post (a few below) made me cry. Look at how big my nephews are getting. And look how big my niece is getting!

*My husband is a prince. I can’t say it enough. He is the best person I know.

*My piles of laundry are out of control

*I love football season

*Since my post about our dog’s toys, I have bought two more. I seriously have a problem. He needed a pig though!

(the pig does have another arm, you just can't see it)


*The 'Books Are Fun' people came to my workplace yesterday. It's like a traveling bookstore (for those of you that aren't familiar) that sells books for 1/2 price. Sigh. It's a weakness. However, I only bought one book:


I really, really want to learn how to knit the cable stitch:

However, the skill says 'Intermediate' and I'm not quite there yet. But when I am, I'll be prepared.

*And finally, I'll leave you with a cute kitty picture. This is our largest cat in our smallest sink (in the guest bathroom):

Yes, I was tempted to turn on the water. No, I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment