Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back From the Pit of Despair

By Amy

You don't even want to know what went on at my house last week. Really you don't. Because I know you are so sick of hearing me complain about how behind I am and how overwhelmed I am. I'm really not that whiny, complaining person that I seem like here. Ask the people that know me! I mean REALLY know me not just from the blog.

In a brief, fact - stated nutshell.....all four members of my family were sick last week. I'm going to blame my husband for everything because he delivered the whopper of illnesses to the household ...pneumonia. We all had fevers and we were all miserable. It was quite sad actually. We were holed up in different parts of the house. Sometimes I would hear a small voice, "would somebody get me a drink of water?........anybody?" Crickets. It all started the Saturday BEFORE last and ended......maybe today when we all made to school and work for the entire day.

We are slowly getting back to normal. I have no pictures for you. Mainly because during the last week my camera weighed at least 55 pounds. The same with my toothbrush. So I've got nothing. Soon though I will have it together. You don't believe me do you? I kind of don't either. But I can promise you that I won't complain in my next post. And I'll have pictures of some sort. That will just have to be good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment