Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update from the House of the Sick

By Amy

Saturday my littlest woke up with a fever, Monday I woke up with a fever, Tuesday my oldest and husband woke up with a fever. And the verdict is in.....


Hubby has fluid in his lungs. Got a shot in the bum and a prescrip. I'm blaming this whole adventure on him.

I am sick with something that has no name. I begged for a prescrip anyway and she gave me one.

Oldest has a ear infection.

Youngest has a sinus infection.


We are all cranky and feel miserable. But at least we are all on meds and hopefully tomorrow will be the start of feeling better. In the meantime....one of the sweetest pictures ever.



1 comment:

  1. Some things you just should not share with your
    family. Or anyone, for that matter.

    Hope you all get better for the weekend! (Loved hearing from Keith last night, even though he wasn't feeling good.)

    ReplyDelete