Thursday, December 9, 2010

Report Card

by Howie

(as told by Howie, our boy kitty)



My parents took me to the evil weird place today. The place with sharp pokey things, funny smells, and strange sounds. I hate that place! But I hadn't been since we moved here, so they thought it was time.

They brought along two of my sisters, which were of no comfort to me whatsoever.

I got poked, prodded, probed, squeezed and more. It was NOT pleasant.

When they were done torturing me, they gave my parents this blue sheet of paper.


Turns out it's a report card! My very own report card! Let's see how I did.

Look at all of my smiley faces! Look how healthy I am! My skin, heart and lungs are wonderful! And I don't have feline leukemia, which apparently is a good thing.

But wait....there's something written at the top next to 'Musculoskeletal System'...what is that?

Heavy?!? What? I'm not heavy. I only weigh 18 pounds! That's....nothing! They weighed my sister and she weighed 8 pounds, that's not much less than 18. Or...is it.

Okay, okay. So maybe I should try to cut back a little. The mean lady at the evil place said that even though I'm heavy, I'm healthy and told my parents not to worry about it too much. I'm hoping they listen to her. I love my food!



No comments:

Post a Comment