Monday, March 14, 2011

By Amy

Here are some pictures of the latest party that I threw. It was really fun! Basically it was for our congregation to show their appreciation for our pioneers. I had some help....





She's really my daughter. Didn't I tell you this? I actually have three girls.



This may or may not be their biological mother. Actually she's my sister. I have two. And we even have the same hair color!









Gift bags for the pioneers and pictures of them.





Everyone enjoying all the great food!







Oh here are my other two girls! I had them when I was really, really young. Same hair.





Playing B-Ball












These ladies are involved in a serious game of.....not sure.



This girl is definitely mine. I kid you not!



And of course this one. She's been mine since the day I met her.


I wouldn't recommend messing with anyone at this table. They play a brutal game of dominoes.



And these two are sworn enemies.




And this here is my right hand man. I could never have planned this without his support.




I'm going to be traveling with the boss again. Leaving on Wednesday for sunny Scottsdale. See ya when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment