Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random

by Ang

I have a couple of blog posts in the works, but I just wasn't quite ready to post them tonight (no pictures, etc.)

So you'll have to put up with another random post from me.

*I've discovered that my handwriting is much neater when I use a pencil. I have no idea why.

*I stepped on my boy kitty tonight by accident and he SCREAMED. I mean, really screamed. Don't worry, he's fine. I felt terrible though. He got extra treats tonight. He doesn't need any (he's the chubby one), but I couldn't resist.

*While we were in Paris, we almost got the police called on us. Over a laundry issue. Laundry. It's a story that I don't think the three of us have told anyone. Nor will we!! :) It's our little secret.

*Also in Paris, we seen the same man on the subway like 3 different times. It was a little spooky. Was he following us? He looked like a bird. We called him the bird man.

*I miss Paris.


*I took the dog for a walk on Sunday. This is our favorite place to walk:

I can't wait until the golf course greens up a bit!

*Our bird feeder is a big hit:


They're very cute.

*I bought a hat on Saturday:

My fair skin burns easily, so I need a hat for the summer. I am soooooo not a hat person though, so it will take me a while to get used to it. My husband bought one too. He, however, is a hat person and wears his proudly!



*Saturday night we ventured outside to see the super freaky big moon. This was the best picture I got with my little camera. I was mostly surprised at how bright it was:

*My allergies have been worse than ever these past two days. I guess I am allergic to Juniper. And whatever else is blowing around here.

*Speaking of allergies, my Benedryl is making me tired and I'm going to bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment